Solutex, since its creation in 2004, bases its business model on the circular economy principles.
Our commitment to environmental protection leads our manufacturing operation with sustainable management of our natural resources.
- No toxic organic chemical solvents.
- We favor utilization of non-toxic gases vs liquids – CO2 in Supercritical Conditions and Nitrogen – which are easier to manage and can be reused without generating by-products.
Energy Saving Practices
- The manufacturing facility produces its own energy with natural gas.
- We maintain a closed-circuit system in the lines of refrigeration and heating, minimizing water and electric consumption.
Our facility allows us the simultaneous obtention of warm water, cold water and electric energy.
- Utilization of renewable raw materials
- Reutilization of by-products derived from the manufacturing process:
Reutilization of cleaning materials and depleted fractions of Omega-3 within the production system. Secondary products are derivatives and used as biosolvents in the chemical industry, or as biodiesel components, automotive and/or fertilizers. (Example: urea obtained after the purification process is sold as organic fertilizer for agriculture/crops.)
Corporate Social Responsibility
In line with our responsibility towards the environment, Solutex develops its activity taking into account the sustainable development goals set by the UN for the period 2015-2030, as well as the SGE21 rule of the chemical industry.
Av. de la Transición
Española º24, 3ª Pl.,
phone: +34 918.060.477
fax: +34 918.060.605
Polígono Industrial El Zafranar,
P.22, 50550 Mallén,
phone: +34 976.866.314
fax: +34 976.850.123
|North America||Central Asia|
One Technology Place
200 East First St.,
phone: +1 336.306.8536
The Landmark Building Sector 7,
Office 1010-Plot #26-A
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
410210 Maharashtra, India
phone: +91 222.087.0349