Our commitment to the biolipids industry takes us to various global events and tradeshows. Join us!
In response to the global COVID-19 health situation, various events and trade shows are being postponed or cancelled.
- Feb 4-6 | GOED Exchange, Barcelona, Spain
The GOED Exchange is a biennial event organized by GOED to bring together the omega-3 industry to network and discuss topics of importance to the global industry.
- CANCELLED June 24-26 | VIII European Workshop on Lipid Mediators (8EWLM), Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
A biennial workshop featuring scientists across the globe who share their expertise on the biochemistry, molecular biology and physiology of lipids as signaling molecules as well as their role in inflammation and specific disease conditions.
- CANCELLED Sept 1-3 | Vitafoods Europe, Geneva, Switzerland
Visit Vitafoods to source the highest quality ingredients, raw materials, service or nutraceutical products covering the entire nutraceutical supply chain from over 1,200 global suppliers.
- Sept 30 – Oct 2 | CPhl Japan, Osaka
CPhI Japan is an international event with over 550 exhibitors and 20,000 pharma professionals focusing on the latest technology and innovative products in addition to the overall development of the pharmaceutical and medical industries worldwide.
- Oct 29-30 | SupplySide West, Las Vegas, Nevada
SupplySide West is all about the science and strategy around the development of finished products that drive the global business economy. Bringing together more than 17,000 ingredient buyers & suppliers from the dietary supplement, food, beverage, personal care and sports nutrition industries.
- Nov 24-25 | Vitafoods Asia, Singapore
Asia’s No.1 nutraceutical event connects over 350 international suppliers and over 7,000 business leaders who are looking to source the most innovative, high quality nutraceutical ingredients, dietary supplements and services.
- Dec 1-4 | Expoquimia, Barcelona, Spain
Expoquimia offers a unique environment for new business opportunities by uniting scientific and industry knowledge in collaboration with partners focused on biotech and innovation.
- Nov 21 | Lipid Mediators: 21st century solutions to inflammatory processes. “From fighting the bad to promoting the good.” Zaragoza, Spain
- Oct 20-23 | 16th Annual Conference Bioactive Lipids in Cancer Inflammation & Related Diseases, Sponsored by the Eicosanoid Research Foundation; St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
- Oct 17-18 | Supply Side West, Las Vegas, USA
- Sept 25-26 | Vitafoods Asia, Singapore
- June 17-21 | ICBL – Conference on the Bioscience of Lipids, Tokyo, Japan
- May 7-9 | Vitafoods Geneva, Switzerland
- March 18-20 | CPhI Tokyo, Japan
Av. de la Transición
Española º24, 3ª Pl.,
phone: +34 918.060.477
fax: +34 918.060.605
Polígono Industrial El Zafranar,
P.22, 50550 Mallén,
phone: +34 976.866.314
fax: +34 976.850.123
|North America||Central Asia|
One Technology Place
200 East First St.,
phone: +1 336.306.8536
The Landmark Building Sector 7,
Office 1010-Plot #26-A
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
410210 Maharashtra, India
phone: +91 222.087.0349